The minimum standard requirements of E-Bis must be:
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the E-Bis template.
- Written in Bahasa Indonesia or English.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style.
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of the paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation.
- Abstract. The Abstract has 200 to 250 words. The abstract must include IMRAD (Introduction – Method – Results – and – Discussion).
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion - Acknowledgement (if any) - and References.
- References. Expect a minimum of 15 references primarily with a minimum of 60% to journal papers.