Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
JURPIKAT (Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat) accepts manuscripts that have not been published elsewhere and are not under consideration for publication by other print or electronic media. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons BY-NC License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (eg, post it to an institutional repository, in a journal or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
License to Publish
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). The author hereby grants JURPIKAT (Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat) an exclusive publishing and distribution license in the manuscript include tables, illustrations or other material submitted for publication as part of the manuscript (the “Article”) in print, electronic and all other media (whether now known or later developed), in any form, in all languages, throughout the world, for the full term of copyright, and the right to license others to do the same, effective when the article is accepted for publication. This license includes the right to enforce the rights granted hereunder against third parties.